Officilial campaign NPC

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Alezka Silverstone
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:11 am

Officilial campaign NPC

Unread post by Alezka Silverstone »

I am looking for an npc called "startear" in the official campaign, in the toolset.

I can not find him. he is a merchant/wizard that who get at crossroads keep that give syou some quest or sells you wizard gear if you build the tower.

however, I can into find him, or his "robes" specifically in the toolset.

Anyone know how to find him, or know what Im looking for/seen it, maybe has the mdb name of the item in question ?

Its not for me, but someone asked me to do something to it, and submit it ingame, and I agreed I would try, but am having no luck.

can the OC be loaded into toolset ?
User avatar
Hoihe
Posts: 4719
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: Officilial campaign NPC

Unread post by Hoihe »

Go to:

The main installation of NWN2 (in Atari folder)/Modules

One of the .mod files is the one you're looking for. I'd advise checking the Crossroad keep ones. That's all the advice I can give.
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and  memories without fail  - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
Alezka Silverstone
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:11 am

Re: Officilial campaign NPC

Unread post by Alezka Silverstone »

I didn't know they were there in .mod form.. I was looking in campaigns folder haha thanks Hoihe! cheers

*goes and looks around
Alezka Silverstone
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:11 am

Re: Officilial campaign NPC

Unread post by Alezka Silverstone »

Image

there ,. ., (Bloodmagus robes..)


what you think ?
User avatar
Nomster
Posts: 1941
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: Officilial campaign NPC

Unread post by Nomster »

They look awesome :D
"I don't want to pretend at magic anymore. I want to be magic."

Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”