I am looking for an npc called "startear" in the official campaign, in the toolset.
I can not find him. he is a merchant/wizard that who get at crossroads keep that give syou some quest or sells you wizard gear if you build the tower.
however, I can into find him, or his "robes" specifically in the toolset.
Anyone know how to find him, or know what Im looking for/seen it, maybe has the mdb name of the item in question ?
Its not for me, but someone asked me to do something to it, and submit it ingame, and I agreed I would try, but am having no luck.
can the OC be loaded into toolset ?
Officilial campaign NPC
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Alezka Silverstone
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:11 am
-
Hoihe
- Posts: 4719
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm
Re: Officilial campaign NPC
Go to:
The main installation of NWN2 (in Atari folder)/Modules
One of the .mod files is the one you're looking for. I'd advise checking the Crossroad keep ones. That's all the advice I can give.
The main installation of NWN2 (in Atari folder)/Modules
One of the .mod files is the one you're looking for. I'd advise checking the Crossroad keep ones. That's all the advice I can give.
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and memories without fail - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
-
Alezka Silverstone
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:11 am
Re: Officilial campaign NPC
I didn't know they were there in .mod form.. I was looking in campaigns folder haha thanks Hoihe! cheers
*goes and looks around
*goes and looks around
-
Alezka Silverstone
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:11 am
-
Nomster
- Posts: 1941
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:41 pm
Re: Officilial campaign NPC
They look awesome 
"I don't want to pretend at magic anymore. I want to be magic."
Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]
Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]
