more tiefling head models?
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Eden
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:19 pm
- Location: Look behind
Re: more tiefling head models?
More tiefling heads could be added using human models...
Remember them all it's just a game.
-
PaulImposteur
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:33 pm
- Location: Washington
Re: more tiefling head models?
Working on it folks.
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t= ... 73#p489273
I can use other heads from elf races as the base. But I saw no reason to.
The question if they will be added or not however, is up to the GMs. I'm sure if not mine though, they'll look into others for you guys for more cosmetic goodies.
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t= ... 73#p489273
I can use other heads from elf races as the base. But I saw no reason to.
The question if they will be added or not however, is up to the GMs. I'm sure if not mine though, they'll look into others for you guys for more cosmetic goodies.
User Login: Spidertomb
Hurricane (Dumb Barbarian)
Jordan Steelsplitter (Shady Dwelf)
Xiao Jun (Uninformed Shou Tourist)
Roleeda Ganzfried (Insecure Hin Warlock)
Hurricane (Dumb Barbarian)
Jordan Steelsplitter (Shady Dwelf)
Xiao Jun (Uninformed Shou Tourist)
Roleeda Ganzfried (Insecure Hin Warlock)
-
Larzs
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
- Location: A vast corn field
Re: more tiefling head models?
That isn't gonna happen. haha.fashionisdanger wrote:I miss tails, wings, and goat feet too
But I kinda always wanted more the other lower planar features. I can't remember the link, but there was a bunch of real nice RP ones. Faint scent of brimstone, or no reflection. Stuff like that.