more tiefling head models?

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Eden
Recognized Donor
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:19 pm
Location: Look behind

Re: more tiefling head models?

Unread post by Eden »

More tiefling heads could be added using human models...
Remember them all it's just a game.
User avatar
PaulImposteur
Retired Staff
Posts: 442
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:33 pm
Location: Washington

Re: more tiefling head models?

Unread post by PaulImposteur »

Working on it folks.
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t= ... 73#p489273

I can use other heads from elf races as the base. But I saw no reason to.

The question if they will be added or not however, is up to the GMs. I'm sure if not mine though, they'll look into others for you guys for more cosmetic goodies.
User Login: Spidertomb
Hurricane (Dumb Barbarian)
Jordan Steelsplitter (Shady Dwelf)
Xiao Jun (Uninformed Shou Tourist)
Roleeda Ganzfried (Insecure Hin Warlock)
Larzs
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
Location: A vast corn field

Re: more tiefling head models?

Unread post by Larzs »

fashionisdanger wrote:I miss tails, wings, and goat feet too :(
That isn't gonna happen. haha.

But I kinda always wanted more the other lower planar features. I can't remember the link, but there was a bunch of real nice RP ones. Faint scent of brimstone, or no reflection. Stuff like that.

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”