My Characters were all deleted.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
SirGabrielK
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:33 pm
Location: Las Vegas

My Characters were all deleted.

Unread post by SirGabrielK »

I was inactive for a while, maybe a few months and all my characters were deleted. I've made some more since then, but I was wondering if there's any way I could recover those old characters?

My account name on the forums is the same for in game.
Edward Drath - Reader of Candlekeep, Merchant.
Dokrum - Sellsword
Alfonse Songsteel - Bard Diehard, Ladies' Man.
Alex - Faithful of Waukeen.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: My Characters were all deleted.

Unread post by Luna »

Sent you a message. Your account is slightly different than what you think.

Return to “Questions for DMs”