I was inactive for a while, maybe a few months and all my characters were deleted. I've made some more since then, but I was wondering if there's any way I could recover those old characters?
My account name on the forums is the same for in game.
My Characters were all deleted.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
SirGabrielK
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:33 pm
- Location: Las Vegas
My Characters were all deleted.
Edward Drath - Reader of Candlekeep, Merchant.
Dokrum - Sellsword
Alfonse Songsteel - Bard Diehard, Ladies' Man.
Alex - Faithful of Waukeen.
Dokrum - Sellsword
Alfonse Songsteel - Bard Diehard, Ladies' Man.
Alex - Faithful of Waukeen.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: My Characters were all deleted.
Sent you a message. Your account is slightly different than what you think.