Charge scripts

Information and Discussion Relating to NWN2 Scripting and Coding

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
twcheney
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 9:17 pm

Charge scripts

Unread post by twcheney »

I was wondering if I could get a copy of the charge scripts. I have been having difficulty creating my own.

Thanks
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Charge scripts

Unread post by Luna »

Probably not, but I'm not the author so I can't say for sure.
User avatar
Rasael
Retired Staff
Posts: 8096
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Leiden, Netherlands

Re: Charge scripts

Unread post by Rasael »

The way I wrote our script it is actually a combination of six feats and requires an nwnx online server plug in. So I think it is easier to ask what the nature of your difficulties is. It is also a policy not to lightly share scripts because doing so potentially leads to malicious folks trying to find exploits in them. So we protect ourselves. :)
User avatar
twcheney
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Charge scripts

Unread post by twcheney »

The problem i am having is how to assign two actions (charge and attack) to the same 6 sec round. Right now the PC will charge and then wait until all the effects wear off before attacking.

Any thoughts/hints would be appreciated.

Thanks

Return to “NWN2 Scripting”