I was wondering if I could get a copy of the charge scripts. I have been having difficulty creating my own.
Thanks
Charge scripts
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Charge scripts
Probably not, but I'm not the author so I can't say for sure.
-
Rasael
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 8096
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Re: Charge scripts
The way I wrote our script it is actually a combination of six feats and requires an nwnx online server plug in. So I think it is easier to ask what the nature of your difficulties is. It is also a policy not to lightly share scripts because doing so potentially leads to malicious folks trying to find exploits in them. So we protect ourselves. 
-
twcheney
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 9:17 pm
Re: Charge scripts
The problem i am having is how to assign two actions (charge and attack) to the same 6 sec round. Right now the PC will charge and then wait until all the effects wear off before attacking.
Any thoughts/hints would be appreciated.
Thanks
Any thoughts/hints would be appreciated.
Thanks