Pay Pal Is Up!
Moderator: Moderator
-
TheKai
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm
- Location: Paradise
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Donated another 100...thank you so much for making this place so great!
-
ripper1157
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:08 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
new around here. Once I get acclimated....I can assure you...I will help to maintain! ( Thanks to Kimberly Ling and "Spider Tomb, I found this place!)
- GRIM
- GRIM
-
gallimar
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:33 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
had to delete my paypal account so i could use my card. Paypal are rubbish! they were blocking me for totally rubbish reasons. I couldn't release my card from them until i called them and told them to close my account
Now it works!
Sent 11$ USD
Now it works!
Sent 11$ USD
-
apozitivegamer
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:33 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Donating 15.00.
I'm in love with this server and want to help keep it up if I can.
- Shieldsman Aero
I'm in love with this server and want to help keep it up if I can.
- Shieldsman Aero
-
Hawke
- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
I donated $50 a couple of months ago, and just donated another $50....
Keep up the great work!
Keep up the great work!
-
Hidennka
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 795
- Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:25 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
I know it's not much, but just donated $10. Keep up the good work guys~ : )
-
papainhell
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:38 am
- Location: NCR / DC
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Been here less than a month, just dropped 30$USD. Keep up the good ish!
-
Blackrose
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Tried to donate, but its not working. I will try again tomorrow
-
Blackrose
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Sup!
Donated 23$.
Keep the Good Work!
Donated 23$.
Keep the Good Work!
-
Deathgrowl
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 6603
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 pm
- Location: VIKING NORWAY!
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
100 dollars on the way from me!
-
Blackrose
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
$23.
Thanks for the server staff.
Thanks for the server staff.
-
lauro
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:38 am
- Location: Mexico
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
i canT see the Link .. ??
-
PaulImposteur
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:33 pm
- Location: Washington
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Donated 100$, thank you for hosting this server.
It's one of the best administrated I've seen over my time as a Role-player.
It's one of the best administrated I've seen over my time as a Role-player.
-
DM_Xzar
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1332
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:22 am
- Location: "Sword Coast Cartographers' Guild HQ"
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Since I am no longer supporting the server by DMing, I decided to throw some money at you instead. :P
-
Hawke
- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Another $50.
Thank you again!
Thank you again!