Pay Pal Is Up!

Moderator: Moderator

User avatar
TheKai
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1096
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm
Location: Paradise

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by TheKai »

Donated another 100...thank you so much for making this place so great!
ripper1157
Posts: 0
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:08 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by ripper1157 »

new around here. Once I get acclimated....I can assure you...I will help to maintain! ( Thanks to Kimberly Ling and "Spider Tomb, I found this place!)


- GRIM
gallimar
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:33 am

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by gallimar »

had to delete my paypal account so i could use my card. Paypal are rubbish! they were blocking me for totally rubbish reasons. I couldn't release my card from them until i called them and told them to close my account

Now it works!

Sent 11$ USD
apozitivegamer
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by apozitivegamer »

Donating 15.00.

I'm in love with this server and want to help keep it up if I can.


- Shieldsman Aero
User avatar
Hawke
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Hawke »

I donated $50 a couple of months ago, and just donated another $50....

Keep up the great work!
User avatar
Hidennka
Retired Staff
Posts: 795
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Hidennka »

I know it's not much, but just donated $10. Keep up the good work guys~ : )
papainhell
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:38 am
Location: NCR / DC

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by papainhell »

Been here less than a month, just dropped 30$USD. Keep up the good ish!
User avatar
Blackrose
Recognized Donor
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Blackrose »

Tried to donate, but its not working. I will try again tomorrow
User avatar
Blackrose
Recognized Donor
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Blackrose »

Sup!

Donated 23$.

Keep the Good Work!
User avatar
Deathgrowl
Recognized Donor
Posts: 6603
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Location: VIKING NORWAY!

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Deathgrowl »

100 dollars on the way from me!
User avatar
Blackrose
Recognized Donor
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Blackrose »

$23.

Thanks for the server staff.
lauro
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:38 am
Location: Mexico

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by lauro »

i canT see the Link .. ??
User avatar
PaulImposteur
Retired Staff
Posts: 442
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:33 pm
Location: Washington

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by PaulImposteur »

Donated 100$, thank you for hosting this server.
It's one of the best administrated I've seen over my time as a Role-player.
DM_Xzar
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1332
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:22 am
Location: "Sword Coast Cartographers' Guild HQ"

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by DM_Xzar »

Since I am no longer supporting the server by DMing, I decided to throw some money at you instead. :P
User avatar
Hawke
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Hawke »

Another $50.

Thank you again!

Return to “Archive”