I was playing a while back, but have been absent and a little rusty on my old username. I think it was klinx_the_exiled . My characters that I remember were Alarthae Aers, Rappi Bearheart
any way they are preserved in some tomb somewhere?
Recovering lost characters
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Recovering lost characters
<msg sent>
-
coldrain
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:38 am
- Location: California
Re: Recovering lost characters
Same topic. I had a fatal Windows error earlier today and had to reimage from an older hard drive. Thus, I lost everything and it was a HUGE pain to reinstall NWN2. Now that I got past the issues and updated BGTSCC my three characters are gone and all I see is a worthless level 1 Half Orc named Smash (that I did not create to begin with).
How can I recover my lost characters?
How can I recover my lost characters?
Lora Gedding - . Eternal Flame, keeper of the Sword Coast Temple of Kossuth.
Velas Tal'Ashar - Traveler from the City of Brass
Miette - Halfling shadowdancer
Velas Tal'Ashar - Traveler from the City of Brass
Miette - Halfling shadowdancer