Recovering lost characters

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

klinx
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 3:23 am

Recovering lost characters

Unread post by klinx »

I was playing a while back, but have been absent and a little rusty on my old username. I think it was klinx_the_exiled . My characters that I remember were Alarthae Aers, Rappi Bearheart

any way they are preserved in some tomb somewhere?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Recovering lost characters

Unread post by Luna »

<msg sent>
coldrain
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:38 am
Location: California

Re: Recovering lost characters

Unread post by coldrain »

Same topic. I had a fatal Windows error earlier today and had to reimage from an older hard drive. Thus, I lost everything and it was a HUGE pain to reinstall NWN2. Now that I got past the issues and updated BGTSCC my three characters are gone and all I see is a worthless level 1 Half Orc named Smash (that I did not create to begin with).

How can I recover my lost characters?
Lora Gedding - . Eternal Flame, keeper of the Sword Coast Temple of Kossuth.
Velas Tal'Ashar - Traveler from the City of Brass
Miette - Halfling shadowdancer

Return to “Questions for DMs”