RCR Xfer folly

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

klinx
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 3:23 am

RCR Xfer folly

Unread post by klinx »

Well I Exp xfered my cleric to build a techsmith of gond. As I was leveling up the new character, i was alarmed when the prestige class did not highlight even though i had the requirements. I then found out it was not released yet, even though it showed in the class list. I find it very confusing and slightly deceiving to show an unreleased class in the list. Is there anyway I can get the exp refunded on Fizzlebiff Wrenchwright? I will save it until the class is released and then continue with my plans for him and his rise to mechanical glory.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: RCR Xfer folly

Unread post by Luna »

msg sent
klinx
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 3:23 am

Re: RCR Xfer folly

Unread post by klinx »

Thank you Luna!
DM Eurydice
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:54 am
Location: Hades

Re: RCR Xfer folly

Unread post by DM Eurydice »

The reason the class is currently viewable in the class selector upon levelling up, is that the QC-team is able to pick it for testing purposes.

(if you ever see a character logged in with the tag [QC] in front of it, that's one of them)
-----------------------------------------
DM Eurydice - Those who play with the devil's toys, will be brought by degrees to wield his sword.

- The Server Rules (MUST READ)
- PVP Rules and Guidelines (MUST READ)
- Courtesy on The Sword Coast (recommended)
klinx
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 3:23 am

Re: RCR Xfer folly

Unread post by klinx »

That makes sense, thank you for clarifying. 8-)

Return to “Questions for DMs”