RCR Xfer folly
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
klinx
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 3:23 am
RCR Xfer folly
Well I Exp xfered my cleric to build a techsmith of gond. As I was leveling up the new character, i was alarmed when the prestige class did not highlight even though i had the requirements. I then found out it was not released yet, even though it showed in the class list. I find it very confusing and slightly deceiving to show an unreleased class in the list. Is there anyway I can get the exp refunded on Fizzlebiff Wrenchwright? I will save it until the class is released and then continue with my plans for him and his rise to mechanical glory.
-
DM Eurydice
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:54 am
- Location: Hades
Re: RCR Xfer folly
The reason the class is currently viewable in the class selector upon levelling up, is that the QC-team is able to pick it for testing purposes.
(if you ever see a character logged in with the tag [QC] in front of it, that's one of them)
(if you ever see a character logged in with the tag [QC] in front of it, that's one of them)
-----------------------------------------
DM Eurydice - Those who play with the devil's toys, will be brought by degrees to wield his sword.
- The Server Rules (MUST READ)
- PVP Rules and Guidelines (MUST READ)
- Courtesy on The Sword Coast (recommended)
DM Eurydice - Those who play with the devil's toys, will be brought by degrees to wield his sword.
- The Server Rules (MUST READ)
- PVP Rules and Guidelines (MUST READ)
- Courtesy on The Sword Coast (recommended)
-
klinx
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 3:23 am
Re: RCR Xfer folly
That makes sense, thank you for clarifying. 