Warslinger?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Skalden
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:13 am

Warslinger?

Unread post by Skalden »

Hi

Any plans to add this class for halflings ?

Skalden
Skalden
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:13 am

Re: Warslinger?

Unread post by Skalden »

hmm Warsling sniper was the correct name for the prestige class
User avatar
Rasael
Retired Staff
Posts: 8096
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Leiden, Netherlands

Re: Warslinger?

Unread post by Rasael »

Yes there are :)

http://bgtscc.wikia.com/wiki/Warsling_Sniper

I just need to make a few final tweaks and then its done. Once that's finished I will assemble a package and send it to Luna.

I've recently sent over a package containing the Breach Gnome, Tech Smith of Gond, Long Death Monk, and Master Alchemist. So I expect you will see those classes released first. :geek:

Return to “Questions for DMs”