Hi
Any plans to add this class for halflings ?
Skalden
Warslinger?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Skalden
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:13 am
Re: Warslinger?
hmm Warsling sniper was the correct name for the prestige class
-
Rasael
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 8096
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Re: Warslinger?
Yes there are 
http://bgtscc.wikia.com/wiki/Warsling_Sniper
I just need to make a few final tweaks and then its done. Once that's finished I will assemble a package and send it to Luna.
I've recently sent over a package containing the Breach Gnome, Tech Smith of Gond, Long Death Monk, and Master Alchemist. So I expect you will see those classes released first.
http://bgtscc.wikia.com/wiki/Warsling_Sniper
I just need to make a few final tweaks and then its done. Once that's finished I will assemble a package and send it to Luna.
I've recently sent over a package containing the Breach Gnome, Tech Smith of Gond, Long Death Monk, and Master Alchemist. So I expect you will see those classes released first.