Cant log in
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
drafus
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Cant log in
hello I have been trying to Log in all Day and just assumed the servers were down. But I was told by a friend by Text that servers are up. Yet I am unable to log in and I don't know why.
In my Favorite servers Section BG is listed as Down I see only the IP addy. The Same for a couple of other servers. Yet I can still log in to a few other servers just fine.
In the Role play server section I can see BG and how many players are Playing and the usual Information. But if I try to log in I get Timed out every time. My Internet seems to be working Fine I have been able to play other Games. I can even log into SOME other severs. But BG and several other servers are refusing me.
I have no idea what the issue is. Can anyone send a PM or Message me here with any Tips or suggestions.
Mercury
In my Favorite servers Section BG is listed as Down I see only the IP addy. The Same for a couple of other servers. Yet I can still log in to a few other servers just fine.
In the Role play server section I can see BG and how many players are Playing and the usual Information. But if I try to log in I get Timed out every time. My Internet seems to be working Fine I have been able to play other Games. I can even log into SOME other severs. But BG and several other servers are refusing me.
I have no idea what the issue is. Can anyone send a PM or Message me here with any Tips or suggestions.
Mercury
Mercury Dreskia Commander of Trust and Daddy of Tessa Diedre Dreskia. Lover of Terri Lalani
Lexa Dreskia Former Apprentice of Azmodeth.
Lexa Dreskia Former Apprentice of Azmodeth.
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Cant log in
Have you tried to Direct Connect to the server using the IP posted at the top of the forum website?
If you're not using the latest client extender, the old Gamespy-style server list will not populate.
If you're not using the latest client extender, the old Gamespy-style server list will not populate.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
Layla0340
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:32 am
Re: Cant log in
He did try direct connect.Maecius wrote:Have you tried to Direct Connect to the server using the IP posted at the top of the forum website?
If you're not using the latest client extender, the old Gamespy-style server list will not populate.
He is able to connect to Haven.
Sani - Mistress of Wands
-
drafus
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Re: Cant log in
I tried to log in using the Direct Conection and I checked the IP addy was correct. It still times out every time.
Mercury Dreskia Commander of Trust and Daddy of Tessa Diedre Dreskia. Lover of Terri Lalani
Lexa Dreskia Former Apprentice of Azmodeth.
Lexa Dreskia Former Apprentice of Azmodeth.
-
DM Narshe
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am
Re: Cant log in
Sometimes regions seem to lose ability to connect. I'm not sure why, ISP troubles would be my guess.
We once had most of Europe unable to connect for 5-6 hours.
This eventually worked itself out though. Just took time.
We once had most of Europe unable to connect for 5-6 hours.
This eventually worked itself out though. Just took time.
-
drafus
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Re: Cant log in
it has been atleast 5 or 6 Hours. I will continue to Wait if there is no other Options I can try that you can Think of.
Mercury Dreskia Commander of Trust and Daddy of Tessa Diedre Dreskia. Lover of Terri Lalani
Lexa Dreskia Former Apprentice of Azmodeth.
Lexa Dreskia Former Apprentice of Azmodeth.
-
Hidennka
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 795
- Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:25 pm
Re: Cant log in
Have you tried restarting the game and/or your PC? I know sometimes after an update I need to shut down the program and relaunch it, otherwise it times out continuously.
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Cant log in
You could try to shut down your computer and your Internet connection (modem) for a few minutes. Then try to come back and try it again later?
It might just need to reset your connection full stop.
I'm not a telecommunications guru though.
I can at least tell you that you weren't banned or anything. Once you're able to ping the server properly and connect, you should be able to get in-game without issue.
It might just need to reset your connection full stop.
I'm not a telecommunications guru though.
I can at least tell you that you weren't banned or anything. Once you're able to ping the server properly and connect, you should be able to get in-game without issue.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
drafus
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Re: Cant log in
I have turned off the game...as well as re started my Computer and I have restarted the Modem. None of the 3 Fixed the Issue.
But I apreaciate all the suggestions and help
But I apreaciate all the suggestions and help
Mercury Dreskia Commander of Trust and Daddy of Tessa Diedre Dreskia. Lover of Terri Lalani
Lexa Dreskia Former Apprentice of Azmodeth.
Lexa Dreskia Former Apprentice of Azmodeth.
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
-
Layla0340
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:32 am
Re: Cant log in
French speaking heresy ... *wink*Passiflora wrote:Swap to Videotron.
Sani - Mistress of Wands