hello I just had to Reinstall the Game to fix some Issues. Now I have no Client extension. Can anyone tell me how to get the Client extension?
Mercury
Client ext
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
drafus
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Client ext
Mercury Dreskia Commander of Trust and Daddy of Tessa Diedre Dreskia. Lover of Terri Lalani
Lexa Dreskia Former Apprentice of Azmodeth.
Lexa Dreskia Former Apprentice of Azmodeth.
-
NegInfinity
- Posts: 2449
- Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:24 am
Re: Client ext
http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn ... -extensiondrafus wrote:hello I just had to Reinstall the Game to fix some Issues. Now I have no Client extension. Can anyone tell me how to get the Client extension?
Mercury
http://www.nynaeve.net/Skywing/NWN2/cli ... Latest.zip
-
LISA100595
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 5202
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:23 pm
Re: Client ext
Lady Elvina Aira-S'efarro - The Order of the Silver Rose
Salaria - Bounty Hunter half-sister of Darius Brothers
Angelina Northstar - Holy Warrior of Tyr / Knight of the Silver Rose
Matilda Stonehold - Honorable Sheild Dwarf
Loriah Swift - Morninglord of Lathander
Salaria - Bounty Hunter half-sister of Darius Brothers
Angelina Northstar - Holy Warrior of Tyr / Knight of the Silver Rose
Matilda Stonehold - Honorable Sheild Dwarf
Loriah Swift - Morninglord of Lathander