Client ext

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

drafus
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Client ext

Unread post by drafus »

hello I just had to Reinstall the Game to fix some Issues. Now I have no Client extension. Can anyone tell me how to get the Client extension?

Mercury
Mercury Dreskia Commander of Trust and Daddy of Tessa Diedre Dreskia. Lover of Terri Lalani

Lexa Dreskia Former Apprentice of Azmodeth.
NegInfinity
Posts: 2449
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:24 am

Re: Client ext

Unread post by NegInfinity »

drafus wrote:hello I just had to Reinstall the Game to fix some Issues. Now I have no Client extension. Can anyone tell me how to get the Client extension?

Mercury
http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn ... -extension

http://www.nynaeve.net/Skywing/NWN2/cli ... Latest.zip
User avatar
LISA100595
Retired Staff
Posts: 5202
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Client ext

Unread post by LISA100595 »

Lady Elvina Aira-S'efarro - The Order of the Silver Rose
Salaria - Bounty Hunter half-sister of Darius Brothers
Angelina Northstar - Holy Warrior of Tyr / Knight of the Silver Rose
Matilda Stonehold - Honorable Sheild Dwarf
Loriah Swift - Morninglord of Lathander

Return to “Questions for DMs”