Could someone add appearances for Mithril Scale Male? it only has 1 appearance, that of red and black clothing.
Much appreciated!
Lam
Mithril Scale Male - has no options for armor appearances
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Lambert
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am
Mithril Scale Male - has no options for armor appearances
12 I will make your battlements of rubies,
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.
-
mrm3ntalist
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 7846
- Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:31 pm
- Location: US of A
Re: Mithril Scale Male - has no options for armor appearance
Mithril armors with stats cannot have their appearance changed for now. That is why there is only on appearance available to you. I think it is worked on.
Mendel - Ranger, Harper, Villi | Malaggar Tiabbar - The Crimson Chord |Elias Raemir The Unyielding Aegis | Nikos Berenicus - Initiate of the Mirari | Efialtes Rodius - Blood Magus
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Mithril Scale Male - has no options for armor appearance
Maybe you have to have a DM do it?Lambert wrote:Could someone add appearances for Mithril Scale Male? it only has 1 appearance, that of red and black clothing.
Much appreciated!
Lam
I'm assuming your using the player side changer?
There still aren't many. The script says 12 for male, and 11 for female.
-
Lambert
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am
Re: Mithril Scale Male - has no options for armor appearance
Oh thanks. Luna! I will try that! Sweet! I'm a sucker for a nice looking drow in armor.
Lam
Lam
12 I will make your battlements of rubies,
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.