Mithril Scale Male - has no options for armor appearances

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
Lambert
Posts: 667
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am

Mithril Scale Male - has no options for armor appearances

Unread post by Lambert »

Could someone add appearances for Mithril Scale Male? it only has 1 appearance, that of red and black clothing.

Much appreciated!

Lam
12 I will make your battlements of rubies,
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.
User avatar
mrm3ntalist
Retired Staff
Posts: 7846
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:31 pm
Location: US of A

Re: Mithril Scale Male - has no options for armor appearance

Unread post by mrm3ntalist »

Mithril armors with stats cannot have their appearance changed for now. That is why there is only on appearance available to you. I think it is worked on.
Mendel - Ranger, Harper, Villi | Malaggar Tiabbar - The Crimson Chord |Elias Raemir The Unyielding Aegis | Nikos Berenicus - Initiate of the Mirari | Efialtes Rodius - Blood Magus
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Mithril Scale Male - has no options for armor appearance

Unread post by Luna »

Lambert wrote:Could someone add appearances for Mithril Scale Male? it only has 1 appearance, that of red and black clothing.

Much appreciated!

Lam
Maybe you have to have a DM do it?

I'm assuming your using the player side changer?

There still aren't many. The script says 12 for male, and 11 for female.
User avatar
Lambert
Posts: 667
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am

Re: Mithril Scale Male - has no options for armor appearance

Unread post by Lambert »

Oh thanks. Luna! I will try that! Sweet! I'm a sucker for a nice looking drow in armor.

Lam
12 I will make your battlements of rubies,
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”