When I try to explore model options in the toolset, for some reason I can only see one model - despite whatever models I put in. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or have experienced this before and direct me how to properly preview models.
(Just weapons, I have no issues with armor)
Previewing Weapon Models
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Kayne
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 5:57 pm
Previewing Weapon Models
Kayne - "The Mountain" [Bio]
"The End Justifies the Means..."
Ziaira - Merchant, Archer
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bitch!"
"The End Justifies the Means..."
Ziaira - Merchant, Archer
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bitch!"
-
7threalm
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am
Re: Previewing Weapon Models
the way i do it is i put the weapon on npc(cick the sword) then use the property models under the properties tab
model 1
model 2
model 3
etc
model 1
model 2
model 3
etc
Duragin Balderden(Battle Rager of Kraak Helzak)
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
-
Kayne
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 5:57 pm
Re: Previewing Weapon Models
7threalm. You freaking rock! Thank you!
Kayne - "The Mountain" [Bio]
"The End Justifies the Means..."
Ziaira - Merchant, Archer
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bitch!"
"The End Justifies the Means..."
Ziaira - Merchant, Archer
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bitch!"