Previewing Weapon Models

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Kayne
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 5:57 pm

Previewing Weapon Models

Unread post by Kayne »

When I try to explore model options in the toolset, for some reason I can only see one model - despite whatever models I put in. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or have experienced this before and direct me how to properly preview models.

(Just weapons, I have no issues with armor)
Kayne - "The Mountain" [Bio]
"The End Justifies the Means..."

Ziaira - Merchant, Archer
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bitch!"
7threalm
Retired Staff
Posts: 1952
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am

Re: Previewing Weapon Models

Unread post by 7threalm »

the way i do it is i put the weapon on npc(cick the sword) then use the property models under the properties tab

model 1
model 2
model 3

etc
Duragin Balderden(Battle Rager of Kraak Helzak)

Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
Kayne
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 5:57 pm

Re: Previewing Weapon Models

Unread post by Kayne »

7threalm. You freaking rock! Thank you!
Kayne - "The Mountain" [Bio]
"The End Justifies the Means..."

Ziaira - Merchant, Archer
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bitch!"

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”