Pay Pal Is Up!

Moderator: Moderator

User avatar
Hawke
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Hawke »

And another $50! Hope you guys have enough to pay for the server!
Kayne
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 5:57 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Kayne »

$50.00 Donated to the server.

Merry Christmas, BG:TSCC!!!
User avatar
Deathgrowl
Recognized Donor
Posts: 6603
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Location: VIKING NORWAY!

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Deathgrowl »

Donated 100$ just now! Christmas gift for the server!
AlwaysSummer Day
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by AlwaysSummer Day »

Donated $100 USD. Considering I have about 4,000 hours in game I guess this is like an oil change.
User avatar
Hawke
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Hawke »

And another $50 from me. Sorry for the lateness, but ummmm bills from the holidays trump the server, sorry guys. But enjoy!
User avatar
DM Golem
Posts: 8842
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by DM Golem »

A brief note to all our very generous players!

Donations have come in at such a pace during this difficult time that its reached the point that we do not feel we can in good faith keep on accepting them currently.

Should the costs of running our server rise this will change but for now we are disabling Paypal donation.

Crazy right? Its a sign of the strength of the community!

Golem
User avatar
Charraj
Posts: 2741
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm
Location: EST

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Charraj »

Okay, if that's not a sign of staff integrity, I don't know what is. :P
User avatar
Hawke
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Hawke »

But I want to make it rain!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az9mIa9mQXQ
Tsidkenu

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Tsidkenu »

I'm curious to know when this will be open for donations again? It's coming close to Christmas and I would like to make my annual donation :D
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Maecius »

We plan to reopen for Pay Pal donations soon: This month, possibly this weekend. We'll put out a message once we do.
Tsidkenu

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Tsidkenu »

It's almost Christmas time again and this still isn't up :(
Matherhorn
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Matherhorn »

I need help setting up a paypal account to this server. I am shooting for 10$ a month
Matherhorn
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Matherhorn »

Hi, I would like to donate 10$ a month with paypal but I need help setting it up
User avatar
Mac
Recognized Donor
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:46 pm
Location: California, Usa

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by Mac »

If the server is in need, I would happily make a donation. A small price to pay for all the time I spend playing here and all the fun I have.
User avatar
TheKai
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1096
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm
Location: Paradise

Re: Pay Pal Is Up!

Unread post by TheKai »

I haven't played in quite a while due to RL, but I still follow the forums. Donated $100 for all the great work and pushing forward that's being done. Thank you everyone, I cannot wait to return!

Kai

Return to “Archive”