Pay Pal Is Up!
Moderator: Moderator
-
Hawke
- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
And another $50! Hope you guys have enough to pay for the server!
-
Kayne
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 5:57 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
$50.00 Donated to the server.
Merry Christmas, BG:TSCC!!!
Merry Christmas, BG:TSCC!!!
-
Deathgrowl
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 6603
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 pm
- Location: VIKING NORWAY!
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Donated 100$ just now! Christmas gift for the server!
-
AlwaysSummer Day
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1170
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 pm
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Donated $100 USD. Considering I have about 4,000 hours in game I guess this is like an oil change.
-
Hawke
- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
And another $50 from me. Sorry for the lateness, but ummmm bills from the holidays trump the server, sorry guys. But enjoy!
-
DM Golem
- Posts: 8842
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
A brief note to all our very generous players!
Donations have come in at such a pace during this difficult time that its reached the point that we do not feel we can in good faith keep on accepting them currently.
Should the costs of running our server rise this will change but for now we are disabling Paypal donation.
Crazy right? Its a sign of the strength of the community!
Golem
Donations have come in at such a pace during this difficult time that its reached the point that we do not feel we can in good faith keep on accepting them currently.
Should the costs of running our server rise this will change but for now we are disabling Paypal donation.
Crazy right? Its a sign of the strength of the community!
Golem
-
Charraj
- Posts: 2741
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm
- Location: EST
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Okay, if that's not a sign of staff integrity, I don't know what is. :P
-
Hawke
- Posts: 1245
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm
-
Tsidkenu
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
I'm curious to know when this will be open for donations again? It's coming close to Christmas and I would like to make my annual donation :D
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
We plan to reopen for Pay Pal donations soon: This month, possibly this weekend. We'll put out a message once we do.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
Matherhorn
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
I need help setting up a paypal account to this server. I am shooting for 10$ a month
-
Matherhorn
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Hi, I would like to donate 10$ a month with paypal but I need help setting it up
-
Mac
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 293
- Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:46 pm
- Location: California, Usa
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
If the server is in need, I would happily make a donation. A small price to pay for all the time I spend playing here and all the fun I have.
-
TheKai
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm
- Location: Paradise
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
I haven't played in quite a while due to RL, but I still follow the forums. Donated $100 for all the great work and pushing forward that's being done. Thank you everyone, I cannot wait to return!
Kai
Kai