Hide ceiling in toolset interiors?

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
gedweyignasia
Custom Content
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: EST/UTC-4

Hide ceiling in toolset interiors?

Unread post by gedweyignasia »

Is there a way to hide the ceiling when I'm making interior areas in the toolset? It's weird and irritating to see a bunch of squares where bits of the ceiling come down while I'm trying to focus on placing things.
tfunke
Retired Staff
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
Location: Australia- GMT+10

Re: Hide ceiling in toolset interiors?

Unread post by tfunke »

Sadly not.
I'm presuming you are talking about the crypt tileset too.. it's definitely annoying.
Per aspera ad astra
User avatar
gedweyignasia
Custom Content
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: EST/UTC-4

Re: Hide ceiling in toolset interiors?

Unread post by gedweyignasia »

Castle Interior. Great sadness. :(

Question #2: Is there some way to type in the location (x,y,z) you want an object to be, or the rotation (theta, phi)?

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”