Hide ceiling in toolset interiors?
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
gedweyignasia
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
- Location: EST/UTC-4
Hide ceiling in toolset interiors?
Is there a way to hide the ceiling when I'm making interior areas in the toolset? It's weird and irritating to see a bunch of squares where bits of the ceiling come down while I'm trying to focus on placing things.
-
tfunke
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 2305
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
- Location: Australia- GMT+10
Re: Hide ceiling in toolset interiors?
Sadly not.
I'm presuming you are talking about the crypt tileset too.. it's definitely annoying.
I'm presuming you are talking about the crypt tileset too.. it's definitely annoying.
Per aspera ad astra
-
gedweyignasia
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
- Location: EST/UTC-4
Re: Hide ceiling in toolset interiors?
Castle Interior. Great sadness. 
Question #2: Is there some way to type in the location (x,y,z) you want an object to be, or the rotation (theta, phi)?
Question #2: Is there some way to type in the location (x,y,z) you want an object to be, or the rotation (theta, phi)?