Problem with the Server when Direct connect is used.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Zartanyon
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Problem with the Server when Direct connect is used.

Unread post by Zartanyon »

Hello all: I have a problem it seems very time I try to log to the server when I use the direct connect I get the a message that reads Connection error status service is not responding time out. and when I try to use the game spy its also reads your connection to game spy was lost reconnect and try again. please help not sure what is wrong. P.S not sure if this was the right place to send this message if not sorry.
User avatar
DM Theophanies
Retired Staff
Posts: 4146
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: Problem with the Server when Direct connect is used.

Unread post by DM Theophanies »

The server is currently down, likely for a few hours. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Zartanyon
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Re: Problem with the Server when Direct connect is used.

Unread post by Zartanyon »

Thank you thought I was doing something wrong. Hope to see you all soon best server ever :)
User avatar
Tekill
Recognized Donor
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:12 am
Location: BC, Canada

Re: Problem with the Server when Direct connect is used.

Unread post by Tekill »

Server seems to be down for quite awhile- can anyone explain whats happening?
Malodia - Bae'qeshel - The Dark Minstrel - https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76945

Gilthisanthilas - Pryat of Helm - Everwatch Knight

Skagrot Skullsplitter - Mountain Orc Warrior - The Last Skullsplitter https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=79740
DM Narshe
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am

Re: Problem with the Server when Direct connect is used.

Unread post by DM Narshe »

Sometimes it's internet related or problems with the host.
Other times it's being tinkered with.

Usually it's not down for long. Periodic resets every 8 hours or so.

Return to “Questions for DMs”