recherge staff?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Lockonnow
Posts: 3122
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm

recherge staff?

Unread post by Lockonnow »

if you have a staff with spell on and whan it run out of spell can you recherg it and will it break in time to?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: recherge staff?

Unread post by Luna »

Yup.. the one in the east farms is not working at the moment.
Go to the re-charder in the grave yard area right outside baldurs gate.
DM Gogo
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:20 am

Re: recherge staff?

Unread post by DM Gogo »

Luna wrote:Yup.. the one in the east farms is not working at the moment.
Go to the re-charder in the grave yard area right outside baldurs gate.
I'm probably wrong here, but I was under the impression that only wands and rings can be recharged in those machines, Luna. :?:
Retired. If you have any questions or requests, please send them to the DM team, and not this account, as it will not be checked. Stay classy, BGTSCC.
Tsidkenu

Re: recherge staff?

Unread post by Tsidkenu »

I once tried to recharge the old version of Gargoyle boots (50 charges, 5 charges/use stoneskin) after changing the appearance wiped all 50 charges. Didn't work :(

If it works on rings then that is great. Bring on the Ring of 50 Lives!
User avatar
Lockonnow
Posts: 3122
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: recherge staff?

Unread post by Lockonnow »

well it say 20% on my magic staff sould that be right?
User avatar
Lockonnow
Posts: 3122
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: recherge staff?

Unread post by Lockonnow »

well it look like my staff staff gos as a wand it say it will break 20
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: recherge staff?

Unread post by Luna »

Someone want to give the one in the east farm a try now?
Tsidkenu

Re: recherge staff?

Unread post by Tsidkenu »

Just tried it. It's working fine (for wands).
DM Gogo
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:20 am

Re: recherge staff?

Unread post by DM Gogo »

Tsidkenu wrote:Just tried it. It's working fine (for wands).
Thanks Tsid. You're the best!
Retired. If you have any questions or requests, please send them to the DM team, and not this account, as it will not be checked. Stay classy, BGTSCC.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: recherge staff?

Unread post by Luna »

Cool, thanks Tsidkenu.
illithid
Posts: 561
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:21 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: recherge staff?

Unread post by illithid »

Tsidkenu wrote:I once tried to recharge the old version of Gargoyle boots (50 charges, 5 charges/use stoneskin) after changing the appearance wiped all 50 charges. Didn't work :(

If it works on rings then that is great. Bring on the Ring of 50 Lives!


The ring of nine lives does recharge... :idea:
I never make mistakes…I thought I did once; but I was wrong.
User avatar
Lockonnow
Posts: 3122
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: recherge staff?

Unread post by Lockonnow »

I wondering if the ring will blow up like the Wand and the staff?

Return to “Questions for DMs”