recherge staff?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Lockonnow
- Posts: 3122
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm
recherge staff?
if you have a staff with spell on and whan it run out of spell can you recherg it and will it break in time to?
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: recherge staff?
Yup.. the one in the east farms is not working at the moment.
Go to the re-charder in the grave yard area right outside baldurs gate.
Go to the re-charder in the grave yard area right outside baldurs gate.
-
DM Gogo
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:20 am
Re: recherge staff?
I'm probably wrong here, but I was under the impression that only wands and rings can be recharged in those machines, Luna.Luna wrote:Yup.. the one in the east farms is not working at the moment.
Go to the re-charder in the grave yard area right outside baldurs gate.
Retired. If you have any questions or requests, please send them to the DM team, and not this account, as it will not be checked. Stay classy, BGTSCC.
-
Tsidkenu
Re: recherge staff?
I once tried to recharge the old version of Gargoyle boots (50 charges, 5 charges/use stoneskin) after changing the appearance wiped all 50 charges. Didn't work 
If it works on rings then that is great. Bring on the Ring of 50 Lives!
If it works on rings then that is great. Bring on the Ring of 50 Lives!
-
Lockonnow
- Posts: 3122
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Re: recherge staff?
well it say 20% on my magic staff sould that be right?
-
Lockonnow
- Posts: 3122
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Re: recherge staff?
well it look like my staff staff gos as a wand it say it will break 20
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: recherge staff?
Someone want to give the one in the east farm a try now?
-
DM Gogo
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:20 am
Re: recherge staff?
Thanks Tsid. You're the best!Tsidkenu wrote:Just tried it. It's working fine (for wands).
Retired. If you have any questions or requests, please send them to the DM team, and not this account, as it will not be checked. Stay classy, BGTSCC.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: recherge staff?
Cool, thanks Tsidkenu.
-
illithid
- Posts: 561
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:21 am
- Location: New Zealand
Re: recherge staff?
Tsidkenu wrote:I once tried to recharge the old version of Gargoyle boots (50 charges, 5 charges/use stoneskin) after changing the appearance wiped all 50 charges. Didn't work
If it works on rings then that is great. Bring on the Ring of 50 Lives!
The ring of nine lives does recharge...
I never make mistakes…I thought I did once; but I was wrong.
-
Lockonnow
- Posts: 3122
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Re: recherge staff?
I wondering if the ring will blow up like the Wand and the staff?