Lo there again.
I was wondering if anyone know if the Toolset (Inc BG Haks) have any pipes/tubes/conduite placables of any sorts? Haven't found any as of yet. Anyone know?
Suggestions/Tips for certain props
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Darker_Thought
- Posts: 490
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:23 pm
- Location: Sweden!
Suggestions/Tips for certain props
"NWNScript is what happens when you ask Satan to turn C into a scripting language." - DM Doom
-
gedweyignasia
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
- Location: EST/UTC-4
Re: Suggestions/Tips for certain props
Can you try to be more specific? If you search for "sewer" you'll find sewer entrance props that are pipes. Is that sufficient, or are you looking for some long piping to run along your level that players might follow?
-
gedweyignasia
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
- Location: EST/UTC-4
Re: Suggestions/Tips for certain props
Can you try to be more specific? If you search for "sewer" you'll find sewer entrance props that are pipes. Is that sufficient, or are you looking for some long piping to run along your level that players might follow?
-
Darker_Thought
- Posts: 490
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:23 pm
- Location: Sweden!
Re: Suggestions/Tips for certain props
No the Sewer entrances isnt what im looking for. Im searching for Smaler placables(Decoration). I did search the placeble list for sewers, pipes, conduit, tubes...but with little luck.
"NWNScript is what happens when you ask Satan to turn C into a scripting language." - DM Doom
-
gedweyignasia
- Custom Content
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
- Location: EST/UTC-4
Re: Suggestions/Tips for certain props
I've scaled the sewer entrances to use for decoration, but that's all I can tell you, sorry. :/ I think we're a little lacking in the pipe department.
-
Darker_Thought
- Posts: 490
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:23 pm
- Location: Sweden!
Re: Suggestions/Tips for certain props
Alright thank you for helping me check anyhow ^^gedweyignasia wrote:I've scaled the sewer entrances to use for decoration, but that's all I can tell you, sorry. :/ I think we're a little lacking in the pipe department.
I must say...BG is a large server but we got....quite few extra placables other than the vanilla ones. They should update the array of things for us to Build with...Theres so much to add from the nwn2 Vault and those who made it wanted it to be up for al. Hope the administration/DEV team makes some additions in the future
"NWNScript is what happens when you ask Satan to turn C into a scripting language." - DM Doom