Suggestions/Tips for certain props

Information and Discussion Relating to NWN2 Area Design

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
Darker_Thought
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:23 pm
Location: Sweden!

Suggestions/Tips for certain props

Unread post by Darker_Thought »

Lo there again.

I was wondering if anyone know if the Toolset (Inc BG Haks) have any pipes/tubes/conduite placables of any sorts? Haven't found any as of yet. Anyone know?
"NWNScript is what happens when you ask Satan to turn C into a scripting language." - DM Doom
User avatar
gedweyignasia
Custom Content
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: EST/UTC-4

Re: Suggestions/Tips for certain props

Unread post by gedweyignasia »

Can you try to be more specific? If you search for "sewer" you'll find sewer entrance props that are pipes. Is that sufficient, or are you looking for some long piping to run along your level that players might follow?
User avatar
gedweyignasia
Custom Content
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: EST/UTC-4

Re: Suggestions/Tips for certain props

Unread post by gedweyignasia »

Can you try to be more specific? If you search for "sewer" you'll find sewer entrance props that are pipes. Is that sufficient, or are you looking for some long piping to run along your level that players might follow?
User avatar
Darker_Thought
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:23 pm
Location: Sweden!

Re: Suggestions/Tips for certain props

Unread post by Darker_Thought »

No the Sewer entrances isnt what im looking for. Im searching for Smaler placables(Decoration). I did search the placeble list for sewers, pipes, conduit, tubes...but with little luck.
"NWNScript is what happens when you ask Satan to turn C into a scripting language." - DM Doom
User avatar
gedweyignasia
Custom Content
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: EST/UTC-4

Re: Suggestions/Tips for certain props

Unread post by gedweyignasia »

I've scaled the sewer entrances to use for decoration, but that's all I can tell you, sorry. :/ I think we're a little lacking in the pipe department.
User avatar
Darker_Thought
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:23 pm
Location: Sweden!

Re: Suggestions/Tips for certain props

Unread post by Darker_Thought »

gedweyignasia wrote:I've scaled the sewer entrances to use for decoration, but that's all I can tell you, sorry. :/ I think we're a little lacking in the pipe department.
Alright thank you for helping me check anyhow ^^

I must say...BG is a large server but we got....quite few extra placables other than the vanilla ones. They should update the array of things for us to Build with...Theres so much to add from the nwn2 Vault and those who made it wanted it to be up for al. Hope the administration/DEV team makes some additions in the future :P
"NWNScript is what happens when you ask Satan to turn C into a scripting language." - DM Doom

Return to “NWN2 Area Design”