Hello!
After reading up on the Dragon Warrior PrC I see that it says in the prerequisites that characters can not have any levels of the Dragon Disciple PrC, however I don't see Dragon Disciple on the list of classes to choose from when I scroll through the class choices. Is this something that can be unlocked by a DM? I was planning/hoping for/looking forward to the chance to RP going through the changes and embracing the class, but based on what I see within the client it's not available.
Can you clarify? Thanks!
Dragon Warrior vs. Dragon Disciple
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
PJtheFey
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:58 am
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
-
DM Narshe
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am
Re: Dragon Warrior vs. Dragon Disciple
Some of the text from classes was just copied over from other sources.
Dragon Disciple isn't enabled on our server.
Dragon Disciple isn't enabled on our server.
-
PJtheFey
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:58 am
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Re: Dragon Warrior vs. Dragon Disciple
Does the elemental damage bonus at later levels of the class get applied to gloves/unarmed strikes?
-
Hoihe
- Posts: 4719
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm
Re: Dragon Warrior vs. Dragon Disciple
Yes!
It gets applied to everything. Instead of being applied to your weapon, it simply gets added as second-thought to your damage rolls. It cannot crit, though, AFAIR (it was more than a year since I last played a Dragon Warrior. Did play one since 2011 tho)
It also pierces immunities. I think that is a bug, but I am not sure.
It gets applied to everything. Instead of being applied to your weapon, it simply gets added as second-thought to your damage rolls. It cannot crit, though, AFAIR (it was more than a year since I last played a Dragon Warrior. Did play one since 2011 tho)
It also pierces immunities. I think that is a bug, but I am not sure.
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and memories without fail - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.