Hi There,
Havent played on the server for quite a while but decided to come back!
Issue i have is that i lost my old hard copy of NWN2 so went and bought it again from GoG.com
Remembered my old account username and reset the password...
Now when i log in, it tells me "My account is registered with a different cd key"
Can i get some help fixing this?
Change CD Key on Account
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Grymkpax
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 am
Change CD Key on Account
Aecar : *Listens quietly*
Volt : *Squints at you* Whats yer pleasure?
Urgac : *Grunts*
Delacroix : *Grins* Heyhithere! Wannagosomewhere?
Volt : *Squints at you* Whats yer pleasure?
Urgac : *Grunts*
Delacroix : *Grins* Heyhithere! Wannagosomewhere?
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Change CD Key on Account
Yes. I'm PMing you.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
dakalb
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:56 pm
- Location: United States. Indiana
Re: Change CD Key on Account
Hello,
I have a very similar issue, I decided that I would give up trying to get my hard copies to work(trying to manually update the game) so I bought a copy through GOG and now cannot log in with my account because of the difference in CD keys. I was hoping I could get a switch also.
Thank You,
I have a very similar issue, I decided that I would give up trying to get my hard copies to work(trying to manually update the game) so I bought a copy through GOG and now cannot log in with my account because of the difference in CD keys. I was hoping I could get a switch also.
Thank You,
Kejmckin:
Doan Mordain: A sailoring dwarf
Dral Winterward: "Loyal"
Dolan Ironfaar: "You can learn most anything from reading a book"
Doan Mordain: A sailoring dwarf
Dral Winterward: "Loyal"