Change CD Key on Account

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Grymkpax
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 am

Change CD Key on Account

Unread post by Grymkpax »

Hi There,

Havent played on the server for quite a while but decided to come back!

Issue i have is that i lost my old hard copy of NWN2 so went and bought it again from GoG.com

Remembered my old account username and reset the password...

Now when i log in, it tells me "My account is registered with a different cd key"

Can i get some help fixing this?
Aecar : *Listens quietly*
Volt : *Squints at you* Whats yer pleasure?
Urgac : *Grunts*
Delacroix : *Grins* Heyhithere! Wannagosomewhere?
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Change CD Key on Account

Unread post by Maecius »

Yes. I'm PMing you.
User avatar
dakalb
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:56 pm
Location: United States. Indiana

Re: Change CD Key on Account

Unread post by dakalb »

Hello,

I have a very similar issue, I decided that I would give up trying to get my hard copies to work(trying to manually update the game) so I bought a copy through GOG and now cannot log in with my account because of the difference in CD keys. I was hoping I could get a switch also.

Thank You,
Kejmckin:

Doan Mordain: A sailoring dwarf
Dral Winterward: "Loyal"
Dolan Ironfaar: "You can learn most anything from reading a book"

Return to “Questions for DMs”