Accroding to bgtscc wiki, there are mostly human in Shou Lung, and Aasimar can't select Shou language when charactar creation.
Does Shou language a neccessary condition for RP Shou Lung charactor? How could a Aasimar got Shou language, if it is possible?
How could I creat a Aasimar monk from Shou Lung?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
undead-lee
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:13 pm
How could I creat a Aasimar monk from Shou Lung?
Li Jing~Swordsman and Scholar
Li Gong~Wu jen from Shou Lung, father of Li Jing
Li Gong~Wu jen from Shou Lung, father of Li Jing
-
DM Golem
- Posts: 8842
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 pm
Re: How could I creat a Aasimar monk from Shou Lung?
You could leave a language slot free, and ask a DM to grant to Shou IG.
We would usually require a biography to be completed: http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=18751
We would usually require a biography to be completed: http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=18751