How could I creat a Aasimar monk from Shou Lung?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

undead-lee
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:13 pm

How could I creat a Aasimar monk from Shou Lung?

Unread post by undead-lee »

Accroding to bgtscc wiki, there are mostly human in Shou Lung, and Aasimar can't select Shou language when charactar creation.

Does Shou language a neccessary condition for RP Shou Lung charactor? How could a Aasimar got Shou language, if it is possible?
Li Jing~Swordsman and Scholar
Li Gong~Wu jen from Shou Lung, father of Li Jing
User avatar
DM Golem
Posts: 8842
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Re: How could I creat a Aasimar monk from Shou Lung?

Unread post by DM Golem »

You could leave a language slot free, and ask a DM to grant to Shou IG.

We would usually require a biography to be completed: http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=18751

Return to “Questions for DMs”