Only MDB file.
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Maximvs
- Posts: 281
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Only MDB file.
I can't find a proper tutorial regarding this. I download a bunch of placeable from the vault, but it contains no DDS files, only MDB files. Where do I go from there? Is there a way for me to open these MDB files in a software and create the required DDS files with them so I can make a full and working hakpak?
MmmmMMMMmmm, tasty humanz, hmmmmMMM!!!
-
Ivan38Rus
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1417
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:44 pm
Re: Only MDB file.
Does the vault have 2da wbrries in its description? It may use default textures ? But that still requires 2da edits if I remember correctly
-
Maximvs
- Posts: 281
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 3:45 pm
-
Duster47
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 3727
- Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm
- Location: Florida, USA
Re: Only MDB file.
They probably all reference existing NWN2 OC packages files.Maximvs wrote:No 2da either. Only a bunch of MDB files.
Another thing, if they are Placeables, then they each need a line in the Placeables.2da file to associate the mdb file with its index list and other properties in the Toolset and IG.
You can use MDBCloner to open the mdb files. Then you can see what files are associated with it.
Last, maybe what you have are intended to Override OC content. Otherwise, without .2da entries, .dds or .tga skin files, the mdb's are useless.
PC1 = Nerys, Emissary and Skald of the Greyfox tribe, last seen roaming north near Secomber
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
-
Maximvs
- Posts: 281
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Re: Only MDB file.
ah damnit. Ok thanks. I was wondering if these MDB files also contained the required information to create the missing DDS files, and if so, what program to use. Suppose it's not possible. No matter. Thx for answering.
MmmmMMMMmmm, tasty humanz, hmmmmMMM!!!