Gnoll Creature Type?
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Yawgnor
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:21 pm
- Location: Coatesville, PA
Gnoll Creature Type?
I'm trying to add racial type (gnoll) damage to a weapon. What would it be listed under? I'm fairly certain that I've checked under every option, but cannot find gnoll.
Jorn (the Hideous) Odgerson
-
Darradarljod
- Posts: 795
- Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:15 pm
Re: Gnoll Creature Type?
Should be goblinoid.
-
sobebop
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:22 pm
- Location: Dallas TX
Re: Gnoll Creature Type?
nwn2 wiki has them listed as humanoid, but i am not certain myself.
http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Gnoll
http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Gnoll
Gustov Windsong - Known windsoul master crossbow sniper, and wizard of some power - BioAzmodeth wrote:we have insane amounts of dm love
-
Yawgnor
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:21 pm
- Location: Coatesville, PA
Re: Gnoll Creature Type?
That as I found as well. But in the toolset, there is no (exactly spelled) humaniod under Attack Bonus vs. Racial Group. Is the human category the same, NWN2-wise?
And while I'm at it, what's the difference between Attack Bonus vs Racial Group and Damage bonus vs. Racial Type?
And while I'm at it, what's the difference between Attack Bonus vs Racial Group and Damage bonus vs. Racial Type?
Jorn (the Hideous) Odgerson
-
tfunke
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 2305
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
- Location: Australia- GMT+10
Re: Gnoll Creature Type?
I had the toolset open when I read this, so I took a look.
Funnily enough, the sub-race given to the gnoll spawns is 'human', which probably doesn't help you much.
Funnily enough, the sub-race given to the gnoll spawns is 'human', which probably doesn't help you much.
Per aspera ad astra
-
DM Nilbog
- Posts: 1659
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:54 pm
-
tfunke
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 2305
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
- Location: Australia- GMT+10
Re: Gnoll Creature Type?
Won't translate to work on the gnolls, sadly. There's a subrace for monstrous humanoids already and the gnolls aren't that.DM Nilbog wrote:Try monstrous humanoid
Per aspera ad astra
-
Yawgnor
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:21 pm
- Location: Coatesville, PA
Re: Gnoll Creature Type?
I'm thinking that gnolls may have simply lucked out when it comes to attack or damage bonuses against them.
Jorn (the Hideous) Odgerson
-
Thorsson
- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:17 pm
Re: Gnoll Creature Type?
I presume that also applies to the Flinds then.
P.S. They should definitely be humanoids.
P.S. They should definitely be humanoids.
Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it
-
tfunke
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 2305
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
- Location: Australia- GMT+10
Re: Gnoll Creature Type?
Actually there is no just 'humanoid' subrace, but the flinds I did when i did Uldoon Trail. They are goblinoid.Thorsson wrote:I presume that also applies to the Flinds then.
P.S. They should definitely be humanoids.
Per aspera ad astra