2 CD Keys, Multiple Computers...

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Aeb Ankor
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:13 am
Location: Idaho, USA

2 CD Keys, Multiple Computers...

Unread post by Aeb Ankor »

I have two CD Keys and multiple computers that I would like to play using both cd key accounts...

Is Luna still the contact to set this up correctly?
"It is a good bet that I like your character, more than I like you... keep it IC and close to lore and we might stay friends."

"I hate snowflakes and butterflies, die die die!'


#OrcLivesMatter
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: 2 CD Keys, Multiple Computers...

Unread post by Maecius »

The Head DMs or myself can help you out with these requests. Sending you a PM.

Return to “Questions for DMs”