I have two CD Keys and multiple computers that I would like to play using both cd key accounts...
Is Luna still the contact to set this up correctly?
2 CD Keys, Multiple Computers...
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Aeb Ankor
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:13 am
- Location: Idaho, USA
2 CD Keys, Multiple Computers...
"It is a good bet that I like your character, more than I like you... keep it IC and close to lore and we might stay friends."
"I hate snowflakes and butterflies, die die die!'
#OrcLivesMatter
"I hate snowflakes and butterflies, die die die!'
#OrcLivesMatter
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: 2 CD Keys, Multiple Computers...
The Head DMs or myself can help you out with these requests. Sending you a PM.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC