If you didn't care, you wouldn't comment!Thids wrote: I do not really care what your xyz....
*throws thids a digital hug*
Moderators: Moderator, DM
If you didn't care, you wouldn't comment!Thids wrote: I do not really care what your xyz....
Totally agree. Would be awesome to see that taking place, and without requiring DM oversight to happen, ie, simple good sportsmanship, and the chance for simple bragging rights...for few days!Moltrazahn wrote:Either way... As was mentioned ealier in the thread, I think that if guild leaders can figure it out internally, no biggies. It would actually be fun if guilds cooperated ooc'ly like that, even when they have Ic conflicts. Example: "What if we attack your guild hall, and you guys defend. All out with the PC-forces we have. Winner gets to occupy for a few days, maybe draw mustages on a few paintings etc". If there was that kind of initiative, id take my hat off to those people and let my coam-over blow in salute for such outstanding attitudes.
ueh ueh ueh!Bad Omens wrote:
We just need mature players to be able to pull that off
You're describing mutliplayer arena games like dota.Bad Omens wrote:Creation of a PvP Fort Zone where players can moved into knowing KOS is in effect, that groups can move to take control of said Fort and attempt to control it, I think can offer PvPers something and Rpers something.
Last year i put in a request that is kind of related to this and it was actually accepted but didnt go beyond the planning stage because i didnt have the time anymore due to RL and also one of the guilds involved wasn't as active anymore.Azure wrote:-snip-
I am describing an aspect of that game, that is correct.NegInfinity wrote:You're describing mutliplayer arena games like dota.Bad Omens wrote:Creation of a PvP Fort Zone where players can moved into knowing KOS is in effect, that groups can move to take control of said Fort and attempt to control it, I think can offer PvPers something and Rpers something.