There's the rule about 'your character is not a king/lord/noble unless the DMs give a noble title'.
Can I play a character who ISN'T that, but he's crazy and thinks that he's a king? Holding no actual authority but he still tries to demand people to pay taxes/execute other people/bow and things like that?
Insane character who thinks he's royalty?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
fearknight2003
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:53 pm
Insane character who thinks he's royalty?
It was a fun year (I think). Bye.
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Insane character who thinks he's royalty?
I'll let the DMs make the call here, but, historically, we have had one or two characters who've done somewhat similar things in the past.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
DM Golem
- Posts: 8842
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 pm
Re: Insane character who thinks he's royalty?
Yes, this would be acceptable, but of course expect suitable IC reactions!