Insane character who thinks he's royalty?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

fearknight2003
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:53 pm

Insane character who thinks he's royalty?

Unread post by fearknight2003 »

There's the rule about 'your character is not a king/lord/noble unless the DMs give a noble title'.
Can I play a character who ISN'T that, but he's crazy and thinks that he's a king? Holding no actual authority but he still tries to demand people to pay taxes/execute other people/bow and things like that?
It was a fun year (I think). Bye.
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Insane character who thinks he's royalty?

Unread post by Maecius »

I'll let the DMs make the call here, but, historically, we have had one or two characters who've done somewhat similar things in the past.
User avatar
DM Golem
Posts: 8842
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Re: Insane character who thinks he's royalty?

Unread post by DM Golem »

Yes, this would be acceptable, but of course expect suitable IC reactions!

Return to “Questions for DMs”