Portfolio for joining team

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Matherhorn
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Portfolio for joining team

Unread post by Matherhorn »

https://goo.gl/photos/ZZ2fPodAV2QZ258Q6

Hi, I would like to join the design team for bgscc1. Ive been doing graphic design for almost 20 years. "on and off". I have teamed up with many indie developers that never got off the ground. Graphics are a passion of mine and I hope to join the team.

thank you
User avatar
Wyatt
Posts: 671
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 7:44 am
Location: Tombstone

Re: Portfolio for joining team

Unread post by Wyatt »

You should post an application in this thread. I am fairly certain that the staff is always thankful for knowledgable folks looking to step up and offer their skills to help improve our little corner of the world.

http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=49
*Yellow text means the marshall is in town*
Matherhorn
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: Portfolio for joining team

Unread post by Matherhorn »

thanks, ill get right on it :D
User avatar
Akroma666
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: California

Re: Portfolio for joining team

Unread post by Akroma666 »

Nice work BTW. I like it!
Storm - The Blade Flurry
Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar
Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter
Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane
Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”