https://goo.gl/photos/ZZ2fPodAV2QZ258Q6
Hi, I would like to join the design team for bgscc1. Ive been doing graphic design for almost 20 years. "on and off". I have teamed up with many indie developers that never got off the ground. Graphics are a passion of mine and I hope to join the team.
thank you
Portfolio for joining team
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Wyatt
- Posts: 671
- Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 7:44 am
- Location: Tombstone
Re: Portfolio for joining team
You should post an application in this thread. I am fairly certain that the staff is always thankful for knowledgable folks looking to step up and offer their skills to help improve our little corner of the world.
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=49
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=49
*Yellow text means the marshall is in town*
-
Matherhorn
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm
Re: Portfolio for joining team
thanks, ill get right on it 
-
Akroma666
- Posts: 1888
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:24 pm
- Location: California
Re: Portfolio for joining team
Nice work BTW. I like it!
Storm - The Blade Flurry
Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar
Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter
Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane
Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness
Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar
Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter
Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane
Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness