Not sure if this is the right forum, thought I saw a topic concerning this at some point.
Thanks!
Who do I contact to request a 100% RCR?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
SpoonDagger
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:12 pm
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Who do I contact to request a 100% RCR?
“Every man realized in an instant what that order meant — death or wounds to us all; the sacrifice of the regiment to gain a few minutes’ time and save the position, and probably the battlefield.” -Lt. William Lochran, 1st Minnesota Volunteer Regiment @ Gettysburg
-
Endelyon
- Posts: 3606
- Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:24 am
Re: Who do I contact to request a 100% RCR?
You can send a request to the Head DM group or the DM Team group explaining your circumstances and why you should qualify for one and we'll take it from there.