Who do I contact to request a 100% RCR?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
SpoonDagger
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:12 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Who do I contact to request a 100% RCR?

Unread post by SpoonDagger »

Not sure if this is the right forum, thought I saw a topic concerning this at some point.

Thanks!
“Every man realized in an instant what that order meant — death or wounds to us all; the sacrifice of the regiment to gain a few minutes’ time and save the position, and probably the battlefield.” -Lt. William Lochran, 1st Minnesota Volunteer Regiment @ Gettysburg
User avatar
Endelyon
Posts: 3606
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:24 am

Re: Who do I contact to request a 100% RCR?

Unread post by Endelyon »

You can send a request to the Head DM group or the DM Team group explaining your circumstances and why you should qualify for one and we'll take it from there.

Return to “Questions for DMs”