Greetings everyone. Bit of an odd question here.
My character uses a halberd, and as such, when he stands idle, the halberd is held in both hands in front of him, parallel to the ground. When he walks, the halberd is held in that same fashion.
I'm wondering if it's possible to change, or otherwise modify the stances of both standing idle and moving so that the halberd is held over the shoulder?
If this is possible now, fantastic! How can I do it?
If not, is it possible at all to allow it?
Weapon stances -- Can they be changed?
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Wandering_Woodsman
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:34 pm
- Location: The Phoenix Company Forge
Weapon stances -- Can they be changed?
"Now see, that's good information there. For a second, I thought you'd just met a chicken god."
Toman Ironarm
- Blacksmith of the Phoenix Company
You know, only on the Coast would that have needed to be said.
Toman Ironarm
- Blacksmith of the Phoenix Company
You know, only on the Coast would that have needed to be said.
-
Glowfire
- Posts: 1813
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:14 am
Re: Weapon stances -- Can they be changed?
I recall that when the female weapon walking animation (resting on shoulder) was added to males, it had to be done entirely from scratch as there was no way to actually edit existing animations.
In other words, it might be a lot of work.
In other words, it might be a lot of work.
Power is the most persuasive rhetoric.
Friedrich von Schiller
Friedrich von Schiller
-
Aspect of Sorrow
- Custom Content
- Posts: 2699
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:11 pm
- Location: Reliquary
Re: Weapon stances -- Can they be changed?
GR2 animation conversions are being developed by a few others in the NWN2 community, and have gotten pretty far with it. I expect an explosion of animations are going to be coming soon.
-
Babuguuscooties
- Posts: 496
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:20 pm
Re: Weapon stances -- Can they be changed?
Aspect of Sorrow wrote:GR2 animation conversions are being developed by a few others in the NWN2 community, and have gotten pretty far with it. I expect an explosion of animations are going to be coming soon.
Can't wait.
I play Nedrin <3