Druid companion won't work

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Grog
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 am
Location: Canada

Druid companion won't work

Unread post by Grog »

Hi, just came back to the server after a couple year absence, playing my high level druid and when I went to summon my companion i was asked to provide a name for it (cool!). But afterwards the pet just disappeared and when I try to resummon it, it just instantly unsummons no matter what I do...
Any thoughts?
Character name is Tharn.
User avatar
DM Ditto
Posts: 2258
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Druid companion won't work

Unread post by DM Ditto »

Sounds like a bug. You may want to post it here with as much detail regarding the situation as you can provide.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
Forum Rules | Server Rules | PvP Rules

Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!
User avatar
DM Dreamcatcher
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:48 pm

Re: Druid companion won't work

Unread post by DM Dreamcatcher »

I had another player with that same issue. I removed a level then restored it. That fixed it.
User avatar
DM Dreamcatcher
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:48 pm

Re: Druid companion won't work

Unread post by DM Dreamcatcher »

Wait lol. That's who I fixed!
User avatar
DM Ditto
Posts: 2258
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Druid companion won't work

Unread post by DM Ditto »

:lol:
Forum Rules | Server Rules | PvP Rules

Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!
User avatar
Grog
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 am
Location: Canada

Re: Druid companion won't work

Unread post by Grog »

Yes it was me, thanks again Dream catcher!

Return to “Questions for DMs”